analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,730 Replies
3. Whats that stuff at the end? Is that pig latin?
4. Ah, nearly a week since the last post.. Very sad
5. Don't worry. Ruffle is expected to be fully available and operational by 2030 if all goes well.
6. I'm new and here to count to 100!
7. Glad to see someone new here.
8. wassup everyone long time no see
im a highschooler now (i do not like being a highschooler)
also ive got a boyfriend so thats cool
9. Being a highschooler is rough, but it will pass. Trust me on that one.
10. Hiedi-ho, dragon! By the way, there are two Santas now. You can tell I'm the original because I'm so much better.
High school was an odd place. Much easier, much harder, and far more forgettable than I'd thought. A 4-year stasis. The only difference at the end was that my voice was deeper and my hair was longer. I'd recommend trying not to make it forgettable, avoiding peer pressure, and staying true to yourself.
Neat how so few actually follow that advice. Why? Is it too common and so just flies over heads? Or is it so veiled in abstraction 'cause no one ever dares give concrete examples of what that actually means?
Ah, well. Santa wishes y'all a very merry *looks at watch* mildly late Christmas and a happy -but not too happy- *wink* oncoming New Year! I shall post that day if I can.
11. Rolling my eyes at that last remark. By the way, we really appreciate new people here since not that many come anymore. Lets make good games that still work completely on this site the next topic of our conversation.
Ah, nearly a week since the last post.. Very sad
Didn't think I would see you here again ha ha! @TheMostManlyMan
13. Almost there; were just going at vegetable speed not animal speed thats all.
@SirLegendary after all these years of growing up here, I could never fully leave. Too many memories
15. I think I got some "Moondrop Mountain" high scores.
You must be logged in to post a reply!